Congratulations on your admission to the University of Arkansas! Now that you have been admitted, there are a few more important steps to take.
You may indicate your intent to enroll at the university through UAConnect.
- Activate your University account at newuser.uark.edu.
- Log into UAConnect with your email account ID (without @uark.edu), and click on the Student Center link.
- Under the Admissions tab near the bottom of the screen, you will see a box containing information about your admissions status. Click on “View Application Details,” which will bring up the option for you to accept your admission.
- After confirming your acceptance of your admissions offer by clicking the appropriate button, you will be asked to confirm your decision on the next screen.
- Finally, you may provide details regarding the three main reasons you have decided to attend the U of A by using the drop down menus and clicking “Save.” You may then return to your Student Center using the link under the welcome message that confirms your intent to enroll.
Register for Orientation
Orientation fills up on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once you are admitted, you can register for orientation through UAConnect.
New freshmen and transfer freshmen are required to attend on-campus orientation, and transfer students have on-campus and online orientation options. You will register for orientation through UAConnect using your university username and password. If you don't know your username and password, use the link below to activate your account.
Non-degree seeking, visiting, and dually enrolled students do not have to participate in orientation. International and graduate students participate in an entirely separate orientation facilitated by the Graduate and International Admissions Office.
Submit Your Immunization Records
All students enrolling in on-campus classes must submit their immunization records before enrolling in classes. You can submit your records by sending them to the contact information below. Some high schools will include immunization records with official high school transcripts; this is also an acceptable way to submit your records. If your records are received by our office, we will send them to the health center for you.
525 North Garland Avenue
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Sign the Housing Contract
The housing contract and selection of roommate, room, and parking preferences are completed in five phases. You will be notified by the Housing Office when you are able to begin each phase, and you will receive reminders from our office regarding the general status of your housing contract.