As a high school counselor, you play a very important role in assisting students with the college application process, and we thank you for the guidance you give our prospective students. By submitting an application, your student is taking the next step in joining the University of Arkansas community. Below are suggestions that will help you assist students as they apply:
- Prior to submitting the application, we encourage applicants to check with their program of interest to ensure that they will meet any special application deadlines the program may have. It is advisable that they apply three weeks in advance to meet departmental admissions deadlines.
- When prompted to enter an email address on the application, encourage students to enter a personal email address they check regularly. We will correspond with applicants regarding their application status for both admissions and scholarships through this email address. Parents or guardians also have a place to enter their email addresses on the application for additional communications, but we encourage students to take ownership of the application process and communications they receive.
- Students will be able to return to finish and submit the application at a later time by providing their personal email address on the application. After applicants enter their email address and term and select "Save Application," an email will be sent to their account with a unique link back to the application they started.
- If applicants choose to pay the application fee with a credit card, they will be able to do so online immediately after submitting the application. Applicants may also return to pay later via a link that will be provided to them in the application submission confirmation email.
- If messages are displayed in the Validation Errors section after submitting or saving, the application has not been successfully saved or submitted. Correct the problems and try again.
Upon the successful submission of the application, applicants will receive a confirmation email. In the weeks following submission, we will correspond with the applicant regarding their application status via the email address provided.
To complete the application process, applicants should request and submit any necessary materials such as test scores, official transcripts, and application fees to
Office of Admissions
232 Silas Hunt Hall
1 University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701 USA
If you or your students have any questions, you can contact us at 1-800-377-8632 or email@example.com.