What to Bring
Wondering about the weather? Generally, in late July, Fayetteville is sunny, with temperatures in the 90s. However, it can be quite cool indoors thanks to air conditioning, and in Northwest Arkansas, it's smart to expect the unexpected. We recommend that you pack multiple light layers of clothing and a light jacket.
Be sure to pack:
- If you plan to stay in the Northwest Quad, linens for a extra-long twin-sized bed (80" mattress), pillow, towels, and toiletries.
- Comfortable walking shoes (with closed toes if you are going to be in a science class).
- An umbrella, just in case.
- Backpack or large duffel for all of your books and supplies.
- If you are in a science lab, you will need to wear shirts with sleeves, long pants, and closed-toe shoes each day for lab work.
- A laptop computer