Welcome, New Razorbacks
Orientation and enrollment is your next step in joining our Razorback family.
Orientation is designed to welcome students to their new campus home. Parents and supporters are also encouraged to attend and learn information that is beneficial to all.
You'll learn more about the U of A, connect with other students, and meet with academic advisors to enroll in your first semester.
Orientation and Recruitment Staff
If you have any questions about orientation at the University of Arkansas, please reach out to us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 479-575-4200.
Prepare to be a Razorback
In order to prepare for a successful orientation experience and start of the academic year, New Student Orientation has compiled a list of tasks to review and complete. Please note that some of the tasks below are required before a student can enroll in classes, whereas others listed on the Prepare page are strongly recommended before attending orientation and after. For a list of required items, please log into your New Student Center using the email address used to submit your application for admission.
Submit your records of your two MMR immunization records to the Pat Walker Health Center in person during orientation, or via fax to 479-575-7789
firstname.lastname@example.org, or via electronic filing service, or by mail to:
232 Silas Hunt Hall
1 University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
The Office of Admissions requires final test scores for course placement by May 1 for students enrolling for the fall.
- to the Registrar's Office
Find Your Way
Make sure you have arrival instructions and parking information prior to arriving at orientation.
PARKING ON CAMPUS
Complimentary parking is provided on the 4th, 5th, and 6th floors of the Garland Avenue Parking Garage during orientation. Orientation Leaders will be located at the north entrance of the garage off Cleveland Street to provide you with a parking pass and guide you to check-in.This address will take you directly to the north entrance of the Garland Parking Garage:
1055 West Cleveland Street
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Now it's time to prepare for the start of the school year! The following items are encouraged for all students to complete ahead of arriving on campus.
- If you have questions regarding your class schedule or wish to change your major, reach out to your academic college's advising office for assistance.
- Sign the FERPA Third Party Agreement to grant your parents or guardians access to your student account information, if you would like it to be available to them. You will also need to assign an Authorized User so they can create an account in UAConnect.
- Review your parking permit options by logging in to the parking portal. All students will receive an email to their UARK email account in mid-to-late July when permits are available for purchase. Parking tags are digitally verified by license plate (no stickers or hang tags) and your purchase is official upon email receipt.
- Bookmark movein.uark.edu for more information regarding moving into your residence hall. More information regarding move-in times will be available in the Housing Portal in early June.
- Register for HogSync to start connecting with Registered Student Organizations.
- Explore the Tech Store to learn about your academic college's recommendations for hardware and software.
- Purchase the All-Access Student Athletic Pass for tickets to every home football, men's basketball, and baseball game for the year. Every other sport is free just by being enrolled at the U of A!
- Look ahead to A-Week and Welcome Weeks events.
- Confirm your meal plan. You have until the 11th day of classes each term to adjust your meal plan up or down. More information regarding plans and dining locations can be found at Dine on Campus.